* NAMES AND PLACES ON THIS BLOG MAY BE ALTERED FOR PRIVACY *
SOY UN MISIONERO PARA LA IGLESIA DE JESUCRISTO DE LOS SANTOS DE LOS ULTIMOS DIAS
* NAMES AND PLACES ON THIS BLOG MAY BE ALTERED FOR PRIVACY *

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Handing Off the Reins...

 
Waiting at the airport!


Alec has been home from his mission for about 4 months now! He has been studying at BYU this past semester. It has been amazing to see the man he has become! I can't express enough how proud of him I am and his choices! It is wonderful to have him just a text away!
I shed tears of joy as he came down the escalator at the airport! I guess I missed him WAY more than I had realized!!!
I am giving him his blog now...
So when it falls 4 months behind, bug him about it! :)
He is all grown up and taking on the world one textbook at a time!
GO ALEC!
YOUR FAMIREE LOVES YOU!!!
-Darlene (Mom)
A phone with NO restrictions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment