* NAMES AND PLACES ON THIS BLOG MAY BE ALTERED FOR PRIVACY *
SOY UN MISIONERO PARA LA IGLESIA DE JESUCRISTO DE LOS SANTOS DE LOS ULTIMOS DIAS
* NAMES AND PLACES ON THIS BLOG MAY BE ALTERED FOR PRIVACY *

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

August 26, 2011

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Haha! I'm in Morristown, TN about an hour northeast of Knoxville. It is a Spanish area. I'm a district leader and my companion's name is Elder R. He's from Argentina and he's awesome! We had a baptism last week and foresee a great deal of success in the area! Since I'm back in the library to e-mail I once again have very limited time to do so. I always write my e-mail to President first and today when I hit "submit" the whole thing disappeared.... I had to retype it and the computers here are antiques. They're not even running XP yet.... Anyway, it didn't leave much time to e-mail home. I'm super duper excited and grateful to be here and I can't wait for conference this weekend. That's about as long a summary as I can do today, haha. Hopefully things will work better for me next week....

Love,

Elder Elder Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment