* NAMES AND PLACES ON THIS BLOG MAY BE ALTERED FOR PRIVACY *
SOY UN MISIONERO PARA LA IGLESIA DE JESUCRISTO DE LOS SANTOS DE LOS ULTIMOS DIAS
* NAMES AND PLACES ON THIS BLOG MAY BE ALTERED FOR PRIVACY *

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Love the Gospel!

I love the Gospel!

I feel like Lehi after he partook of the fruit of the Tree of Life and had the desire to share it with his family. I was studying Lehi's dream in 1 Nephi 8 this morning. There are some very interesting points made when you study it from a perspective of missionary work.

Sorry if this letter is kind-of random.

I had a really cool little blurb of revelation on faith the other morning while I was studying the Holy Ghost. It was nothing new or unusual (revelation never is :)), but I was able to really comprehend what faith was and what place it has in my life as a missionary. (I am a missionary by the way! :) I have two little name placards and everything. And they're even in Spanish!)

Everything about the Gospel is really coming together. I can see clearly how my life fits into God's Plan for His children on this Earth. It's such an opportunity and a privilege to be entrusted with the Lord's invitation to come unto Him. I'm eternally grateful for His help.

I can't really think of anything else to write this week.

Oh, by the way, I haven't received my travel plans yet, but I should get them within the next 2-3 days. I do know that I leave exactly 2 weeks from today! I'm the last person in our district to leave. :( As much as I love the MTC, I'm pretty excited. I trust that as long as I do everything I can here and now, the Lord will pull me the rest of the way so that I might be the most effective tool in His hands that I can be. I can't wait to get to Tennessee! I know that's where the Lord wants me to serve and I'm super excited!

Anyway, it's good to hear from you all.

I love you all!

You're in good hands--the best hands.

Elder Raymond

P.S. I'm back with my two companions. Elder Seppi flew off to Guatemala Friday morning. :)

P.S.S. I'm 100% healthy and it's slightly stinkin'licious!

P.S.S.S. I speak Spanish.

P.S.S.S.S Just saying...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment